- 2 kiwis peeled
- 2 Golden Delicious apples peeled
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries (we usually use 2)
- 3 Tablespoons fruit preserves (strawberry or raspberry)
- 10 (10inch) flour tortillas
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
1. Dice all fruit. In a large bowl mix all fruit and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerators at least 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
3. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet (best to cover the baking sheet with tin foil to avoid a big mess). Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
4. Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.