Eggplant Lasagna Recipe
- 2 eggplants, sliced about 1/4” thick
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 15-ounce package whole Ricotta cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Slice eggplant into thin strips and place on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven until tender, about 10 minutes.
Prepare marinara sauce, including meat if preferred.
Mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
Prepare a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and begin layering lasagna as follows: sauce, cheese mixture, eggplant, cheese mixture, sauce and then top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.