- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Melt chocolate and butter in bowl over simmering water; stir until smooth.
4. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
5. Stir sugar, eggs and chocolate-butter mixture in bowl.
6. Stir in vanilla, then flour mixture until combined.
7. Stir in half the chips.
8. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
9. Sprinkle remaining chips over top.
10. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, until firm and white chips are lightly colored; cool in pan.