Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a small bowl, stir together cocoa powder, granulated sugar and brown sugar; set aside.
2. In a heavy saucepan, melt margarine with cream over low heat; stirring constantly.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat about 3 minutes or until mixture bubbles around the edges.
4. Add sugar mixture.
5. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes more until sugar is dissolved and mixture is smooth and thickened.