Pasta with Walla Walla Sweets Onions, Basil and Tomatoes
- 1/3-cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-cup (gently packed) fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium Walla Walla Sweet Onion, sliced
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, stemmed and cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
1.Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
2.Pour the olive oil into a large bowl. Tear the basil leaves into fairly small pieces (about ¼ inch), add them to the oil. Add the Walla Walla Sweet Onions, and cherry tomatoes; stir until they are completely immersed. Season to taste. Set aside at room temperature.
3.Add the pasta to the boiling water, stir and cook until the pasta is al dente, another 2 minutes. Drain.
4.Add the pasta to the oil, basil, onions and tomato mixture. Toss thoroughly, then sprinkle with the cheese and toss.
You'll also love
- BANANA COOKIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon and Egg Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asaragus, Red Pepper, and Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUSAGE-MUSHROOM ONION TART 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp in Tomato Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)