Cherry and Apple Slab Pie
- 1 Box Refrigerated pie crust
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/3 C Flour
- 3 T Butter
- 2 T Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Corn Syrup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 110mins
Roll Pie Crust into 16x12 inch to fit in a 13x9 inch pan pressing dough up sides.
Put the pie filling on the crust, each one on half. Mix the flour and sugar. Cut in the butter and sprinkle over pie.
Bake @375 for 45-50 minutes.
Blend brown sugar, corn syrup, and 1 T melted butter and drizzle over hot pie.
Cool 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (884 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (886 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cherry Tea Cakes 4.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (95 Votes)