Spinach and Apple Wrap
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs buttermilk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
Stir cream cheese, buttermilk, garlic powder, and onion powder until blended.
Stir in cheddar cheese, pecans, and cranberries.
Spread about 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla.
Layer evenly with apple slices and baby spinach.
Roll and secure with toothpicks.
Can be made up to 4 hours ahead of time; wrap in plactic or wax paper and store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Butter and Parm Squished Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp with Artichokes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY BLAST 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Picadilly Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Parmesan Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine with Avocado and Arugula... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple 0/5 (0 Votes)