Cranberry pear crisp
This dessert is perfect for that first autumn day you can feel a nip in the air. It's full of sweet,crunchy fall favors.
By Lori Choquette Healthy cooking mag.
- 4 medium pears,peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter,melted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
1. In a large bowl, combine pears and cranberries, drizzle with lemon juice. Combine the sugar, flour, lemon peel, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir into pear mixture. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, flax and salt. Stir in butter and oil until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake at 350degrees for 35-40minutes or until topping is golden and fruit is tender.
You'll also love
- Hot Seafood Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- E.D. SMITH'S PUMPKIN PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Smash Cocktails 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carraba's Blackberry Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Asian Pears 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Sage Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli and Pearl Onion Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)