Pork Tenderloin with Golden Crispy Crust
- 3/4 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 T. dried parsley
- 1 T. dried thyme
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 T. dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly oil a wire rack or coat with non-stick cooking spray. Set on a baking sheet.
3. Combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, thyme, oil, salt and pepper.
4. Pat the porkloin dry with paper towels.
5. On a piece of parchment bigger than the porkloin, spread the crumb mixture in a strip as long as the porkloin.
6. Coat the tenderloin with mustard then roll in crumbs so they stick to the mustard.
7. Place the tenderloin on the prepared rack, then roast til the crust is golden and the internal temperature is 155 degrees F, about 35-45 minutes.
8. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.