Chocolate Toffee Cake
This cake is full of holes! But that's okay - you fill them with sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce. Top with whipped topping for even more of a YUM factor!
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist German chocolate cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 to 17-ounce) jar caramel, butterscotch or fudge topping
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) bag toffee chips or bits
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 193mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pan.)
Make and bake cake as directed on box for 13 X 9-inch pan.
Cool 15 minutes. Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle end of wooden spoon.
Drizzle condensed milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake.
Drizzle with caramel topping.
Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
Spread whipped topping over top of cake.
Sprinkle with toffee bits.
Store covered in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Steakhouse Potato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 7-Layer Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond Toffee 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Cupcakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Napoleon Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baker's Original German Chocolate... 4.1/5 (77 Votes)
- Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Kahlua Chocolate Poke Cake 4.8/5 (17 Votes)