Grilled Bananas Foster
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into small cubes
- 4 bananas (just ripened, cut into 1/2 " rounds)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-bananas-foster-181679#ixzz1SmvaENzN
Preheat the grill to medium.
2 Tear off four 8 inch squares of aluminum foil and fold each in half.
3 On the bottom half of each square place 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 tablespoons rum, 2 tablespoons butter and 1 sliced banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4 Fold the folded edge over to form a packet and crimp the edges to seal well.
5 Repeat with the remaining ingredients (Can be prepared ahead but only up to one hour at room temperature).
6 Grill the packets about 5 minutes. Cool slightly and then carefully open the packets over a bowl of ice cream!
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-bananas-foster-181679#ixzz1SmvuzS6B