Pork Tenderloin Dijon
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 T. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 T. dijon
- 2-3 slices bacon
- 1/2 c. chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees F.
2. Place pork tenderloins on rack in shallow roasting pan so narrow end of 1 fits next to wider end of other.
3. In a small bowl, combine and mix into a paste the garlic, parsley and mustard.
4. Spread paste all over pork.
5. Wrap bacon around pork, holding both together. Use toothpicks to hold bacon in place if necessary.
6. Let pork marinate 30 minutes.
7. Roast 35-40 minutes or til thermometer reaches 160-165 degrees F.
8. Remove pork to platter.
9. Deglaze roasting pan with chicken stock, stirring up browned bits.
10. Reduce sauce slightly and serve over pork.