Banana-Toffee Muffin Tops
What's the best part of a muffin? Muffin tops of course! These Banana-Toffee Muffin Tops are really easy to prepare and are always a huge hit with family and friends.
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- Additional sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, toffee bits and sugar.
In another bowl, combine the egg, cream and vanilla; stir in the bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with additional sugar.
Bake at 425°F for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Cornmeal & Ricotta Waffles 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Crispy Turkey Kathi Rolls with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange Madelines 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- White Bean Hummus 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Braid 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Nutella Banana Bread 4.5/5 (18 Votes)