- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pilaf (or any flavor), cooked in microwave
- 4 T. butter, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 red or yellow pepper
- 2 T. mayo
- 1/3 can milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Crumbled ritz crackers
Saute the onion and red/yellow pepper in 2 T. butter. Add soup, seasonings, 2 T. mayo, 1/3 can milk and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Add rice and stir to combine.
Pour into casserole dish and top with crumbled ritz crackers and remaining 2 T. melted butter.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 min.
You'll also love
- Amish Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Breakfast Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pink Lemonade Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Black Beans with Chorizo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash Brown and Sausage Casserole... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Beet and Red Onion Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach a la Boston Market 0/5 (0 Votes)