Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1cup1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4cup3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4cup1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package3.4 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2large2 large eggs
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4cups2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2cups2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
2. Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set. Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.