Roasted Tilapia with Tomatoes
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer in the center of a jelly-roll pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients; toss gently. Arrange tomato mixture around fish on baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; top each serving with about 1/4 cup tomato mixture.
You'll also love
- Hot Seafood Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- E.D. SMITH'S PUMPKIN PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Foil Wrapped Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackened Redfish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia in Lemon Dill Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Tomatoes Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)