Roasted Tilapia with Tomatoes
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Preheat oven to 375°.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer in the center of a jelly-roll pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients; toss gently. Arrange tomato mixture around fish on baking sheet.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; top each serving with about 1/4 cup tomato mixture.
You'll also love
- Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Trio 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp- grilled mustard shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fire-Grilled Tilapia Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Tomato Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fish steaks with Basil Walnut Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia Tacos with Peach Relish 0/5 (0 Votes)