Carrot Pineapple Muffins
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour muffin tins.
In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In another bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, carrot, pineapple and juice, and vanilla. Stir into the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let sit for 10 minutes in the tins, then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Crab salad tarts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Fresh Squeezed... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Boar's Head Sweet Vidalia Onions... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- SCOTTISH BEEF AND POTATOES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Glazed Cornish Game Hens... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with Baby Food 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)