Nutella Banana Muffins
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c. nutella
- 7 T. milk
- 1 t. baking soda
- 2 c. flour
- 2 t. baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffins tins or line with paper.
2.In a large mixer bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Beat in bananas and nutella.
5. In a second bowl, sift together baking soda, baking powder and flour.
6. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture in batches, alternating with the milk, until everything is combined.
7. Pour batter in muffun tin and bake 25-30 minutes or til toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out dry and almost clean.
8. Set tin on cooling rack for 15 minutes before removing muffins.
9. When muffins are cool, ice with a thin layer of nutella.