Turkey Burgers: Goat Chz and Spinach
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven broiler.
In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until done.
You'll also love
- Sauteed Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Steamed Asian Shrimp with Wasabi... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli and Leek Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Beef Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Pork Tenderloin Kabobs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orchard Egg Salad Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- .Fettuccine With Spinach, Ricotta,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Grilled Turkey Breast 5/5 (1 Votes)