Chicken and Sugar Snap Peas Pasta Salad
Per Serving: (1 1/2 cups)
Fat: 35 g
Fiber: 3 g
- 3 cups uncooked mini lasagna noodles (6 oz)
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
1. In 3 qt saucepan, cook noodles, adding peas during last 3 mins of cooking. Rinse with cold waster, drain.
2. In large bowl, mix dressing, basil, vinegar, and salt. Stir in chicken, onion, noodles and peas. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.