Apricot Pork Chops
- 6-8 boneless pork chops
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 10 oz. Catalina dressing, low fat
- 1 cup sugar free apricot preserves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking dish with Pam. Mix soup mix, dressing and preserves together. Pour mixture over pork chops. Bake for one hour.
NOTE: This makes a lot of sauce. You could probably cut back on the dressing and preserves but it would change the taste a little. Next time I will use half the mixture and freeze the other half. This is good on chicken too.
You'll also love
- E.D. SMITH'S PUMPKIN PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Scampi Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MOP SAUCE FOR PULLED PORK 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Smash Cocktails 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rouladen Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos with Guava... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey And Apricot Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)