Blueberry or Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
- 1 c. flour
- 3/8 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 c. blueberries or chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/8 c. oil
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Whisk dry ingredients and berries or chocolate in one bowl and set aside.
3. Whisk wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and use a spatula to very gently fold mixtures together, about 5 or 6 strokes only. There will be lumps. DO NOT OVER-MIX.
5. Spoon batter into greased min muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes or til tops are golden brown.