Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serve hot. Can also add pepper jack cheese for a spicier dip.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 (10) oz. package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) or 1 c. Alfredo style sauce
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese (or 1/2 c. mayo)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place garlic in a small baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat.
When cool enough to touch, squeeze softened garlic from skins.
In an 8 x 8 baking dish, spread the roasted garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese (mayo).
Cover and bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.