Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce
- 6 6oz salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 t. lime zest, finely grated
- LIME BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
1. Preheat frypan to medium heat.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly oil pan and cook salmon about 4 minutes per side.
4. Sprinkle salmon with zest and top with 1 T. lime butter sauce.
LIME BUTTER SAUCE
1. Puree garlic with lime juice, salt and pepper in a blender til smooth.
2. With motor running, add melted butter and blend 30 seconds.