Tangy Chicken Fajitas
Different flavor from the usual chicken fajitas, but very tangy! If desired, serve with warm tortillas, fresh picante sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour ream, guacamole, rice and beans.
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 pkgs. dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
1. In a large glass bowl combine the oil, vinegar, lime juice, and dry salad dressing mix. Mix together and add chicken, onion, and bell pepper. Cover dish and refrigerate. Marinate for 3-6 hours.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil.. Remove chicken, onion and bell pepper from marinade and sautee in oil until chicken is cooked through(juices run clear) and onion is translucent.