Roasted Salmon with Leeks
- 3 large leeks, white and light green parts only, cut in 1/4" pieces
- 2 T. water
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. finely shredded lemon zest
- 1 t. dried dill
- 4 salmon steaks, about 1/2 lb each
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 T lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In an ovenproof casserole large enough to hold all 4 steaks, combine leeks, water, loive oil and lemon zest. Cover and bake 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
3. Remove from oven, push leeks aside and add steaks to the dish.
4. Spoon leeks evenly over the fish, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
5. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, til salmon is opaque, about 10-12 minutes.
6. To serve, divide leeks onto plates and top with salmon.
You'll also love
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MOP SAUCE FOR PULLED PORK 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Smash Cocktails 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Pot Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Eggplant with Onion and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Foil Wrapped Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Orange, Red Cabbage and... 0/5 (0 Votes)