Salmon and Greek Rice
- 4 salmon filllets
- 2 c. long grain rice
- 4 lemons
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt and pepper
- 4 T. butter
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 4 c. water
*Start rice beofre putting salmon in oven*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Season each side of salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Melt 1 T. butter in a medium size baking dish.
4. Once the butter is melted, put the salmonin the baking dish and squeeze one lemon over the salmon and put in oven; bake 15-20 minutes.
5. When salmon is done, remove from oven and squeeze another lemon and a bit more melted butter over fish.
1. Melt 2 T. butter in a medium saucepan over high heat.
2. When butter is completely melted, add rice and saute 30 seconds.
3. Add water and bring to a boil.
4. Add bouillon cubes and the juice of 2 lemons. Stir frequently.
5. When rice comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium/low and simmer, uncovered for about 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.