Chilled Strawberry Proseco Soup
- 1 lb Strawberries, chopped (3 cups)
- 1 cup Prosecco
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup vanilla yoghurt
- Garnish: Cracked Pink Peppercorns
- Insert: Sliced Strawberries placed in ring
Toss strawberries with Prosecco, salt and 2-3 tbsp sugar. Let macerate, chilled and covered 1 hour.
Puree mixture in a blender with the yoghurt until smooth.
Place a ring in center of soup bowl with sliced strawberries. Pour in chilled soup, pull ring. Garnish with pink peppercorns, mint leaf if you like.
Suggestions: Serve in chilled Martini glasses
You'll also love
- Creamy Dill Cucumber Toasties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey and Quinoa Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Almond Shortbread Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)