Cheddar-Mashed Potato Casserole
By Nicole S
- 2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 70mins
COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender; drain. Return to pan.
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
You'll also love
- Dragon Noodles 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Rao's Famous Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Chewy Coconut-Pecan Cookies 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut... 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Olive Bread Stuffing with Fennel 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)