Broccoli Grape Salad By Marsha D
Broccoli Grape Salad
By Marsha D. on September 06, 2006
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/broccoli-grape-salad-184774#ixzz1SlzYgtwl
- 3 lbs fresh broccoli
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 lb green grape, sliced in half
- 1/2 lb red grapes, sliced in half
- Dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
1 Mix together broccoli,red onion,green and red grapes and rasins and set aside.
2 Mix together in a separate bowl mayonnaise,sugar and apple cider vinegar.
3 Add bacon and sunflower seeds just before serving.
4 Than add the dressing mix and stir to coat salad well.
5 NOTE: You may want to make two batches of the salad dressing depending on how much you like over your salads.
6 Chill the lefted overs if you have any lefted.
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/broccoli-grape-salad-184774#ixzz1SlztOpHM
You'll also love
- Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BAKED SWEET POTATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato,Corn and Melon Summer Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whipped Grapefruit Juice Martinis 0/5 (0 Votes)