TURKEY ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
- 2 cups cooked turkey meat
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup red, orange, and/or yellow peppers
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 2 large tortillas
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from allfreecasserolerecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together turkey, chicken soup, 1 cup cheese, red onion, peppers, tomatoes, taco seasoning, milk, and sour cream.
Grease the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch baking dish and place 1 large tortilla on the bottom.
Layer with 1/2 of turkey mixture. Add 1 cup tortilla chips. Repeat layer. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes