Chocolate-Peppermint Striped Delight
Chocolate and peppermint come together for a creamy layered dessert that's guaranteed to have Santa hurrying down the chimney.
- 45 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups plus 2 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 1/4 cup finely crushed candy canes
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed candy canes
MIX wafer crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use. BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in finely crushed candy canes. Add 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; mix well. Spread over crust. BEAT pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP. REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with coarsely crushed candy canes just before serving. How to Easily Cut Dessert to Serve Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.