Cheesy Potatoe Bake
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Potatoes O'Brien.
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Few dashes of hot sauce
- 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix soup, butter,
onion, hot sauce, and sour cream in large bowl.
Add potatoes and cheese; stir until well blended.
2) Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish; .sprinkle
3) Bake 50 minutes or until heated through.
4) Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over
potato mixture the last 20 minutes of baking.