Per serving: 220 calories; 10 g fat ( 1 g sat , 6 g mono ); 48 mg cholesterol; 13 g carbohydrates; 1 g added sugars; 18 g protein; 2 g fiber; 268 mg sodium; 243 mg potassium.
- 1/2cup1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- 1clove1 clove garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4cup1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4cup1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/8teaspoon1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1 1/4pounds1-1 1/4 pounds cod, tuna, wild salmon or mahi-mahi, skinned if desired, cut into 4 portions (see Tip)
- 44 lemon wedges for serving
Adapted from eatingwell.com
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, garlic and oil in a small bowl. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and salt in another small bowl. Place fish on the prepared baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon of the yogurt sauce on each piece of fish, then pat 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs over it.
3. Bake the fish until opaque in the center and breadcrumbs are golden, about 15 minutes. Serve each portion with 1 tablespoon of the remaining sauce and a lemon wedge, if desired.
Tips & Notes:
For information about choosing sustainable seafood, visit seafoodwatch.org.