- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup PLUS 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 T. grated lemon peel
- 2 T. butter
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup PLUS 6 T. cool whip, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed
n a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk the eggs, 1/2 c. sugar, lemon juice, and peel until blended.
Add butter; cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened & coats the back of a spoon. Transfer to a small bowl; cool. Cover & refrigerate until chilled.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese & remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in lemon mixture & 1 c. cool whip. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the berries & half of the cracker crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cool whip. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pecan Praline Torte 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli Tuna Casserole 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Pineapple Juice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Pear Tarte Tatin with Red-Wine... 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Chess Pie 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Strawberry Custard Pies 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Orange Lemon & Ginger Infused Water 4.2/5 (39 Votes)