Cheesy Artichoke Cups
- 24 small wonton wrappers (3-inch squares)
- 2 jars (6.25 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe pitted olives
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Press wonton wrappers into Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade for later use. Pat artichokes dry with paper towel. Chop artichokes and red pepper using Food Chopper. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Press garlic using Garlic Press.
2.Combine chopped vegetables, olives, cheese, garlic and mayonnaise in Classic Batter Bowl.
3.Fill prepared muffin cups with artichoke mixture using Small Scoop (1 scoop per muffin cup). Bake 12-14 minutes. Let cool in pan 2 minutes. Carefully remove and serve warm.