Olive Garden Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (canned or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash black pepper
Adapted from pinterest.com
Boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain in a colander when done.
Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute.
Or, use a saucepan to heat the cheese over medium heat just until hot.
Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine.
Serve hot with crackers, chips, or toasted pitas for dipping.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Scallops with Sautéed Spinach 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Kale 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Salad - Avocado Strawberry Spinach... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Muffaletta PoBoy w/Creole Olive... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Piccata with Lemon, Capers... 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken 4.6/5 (27 Votes)