Broccoli Crustless Quiche
Who needs crust? Not this recipe! The crust will not be missed in this delicious cheesy Crustless Broccoli Quiche, bon appetite!
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, chopped, cooked and well drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 75mins
Spray a large glass pie plate with nonstick spray.
Put the broccoli, onion and cheese in the bottom of the plate.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs, then whisk in the cream, salt and pepper. Pour evenly over the cheese.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to 45 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This can be made ahead and frozen, and reheated.
You'll also love
- Mama's Skillet Corn 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes &... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Pecan Pie with... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe and Shiitakes 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli Grape Pasta Salad 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach, Sausage & Feta Quiche 4.6/5 (26 Votes)