Roasted Broccoli with Garlic, Parmesan and Lemon
- 1 large bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from pinterest.com
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Place broccoli on a large baking sheet. Add garlic, pepper flakes, salt and oil. Toss until broccoli is coated with oil and ingredients are evenly distributed.
Roast in oven for 20 - 25 minutes. The tips of your broccoli should be lightly charred and the stalks crisp tender.
Toss with parmesan, lemon juice and zest.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cake Roll 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Caramel Corn 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Starbucks Blueberry Oat Bars... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Garlic-Parmesan Tilapia 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Scones 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Limoncello Sorbet 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Broccoli Fritto 4.5/5 (29 Votes)