Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta
There's nothing that doesn’t taste better with Ranch dressing on it. Once you try this super-simple Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken and Pasta, you may agree that this is Ranch's finest moment.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 1/2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 ounce) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
Cooking time 370mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; place chicken breasts in cooker.
In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except spaghetti. Pour over top of chicken.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
When about 15 minutes are left, cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package.
Just before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks, and toss creamy chicken mixture with cooked spaghetti.
You'll also love
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.8/5 (247 Votes)
- Oven Baked Tacos 4.3/5 (156 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (261 Votes)
- Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwiches 4.1/5 (154 Votes)
- Crockpot Mac N Cheese 3.9/5 (234 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable Pasta 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (105 Votes)