Lemond Curd without Butter
- 4 lemons
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Wash lemons carefully and zest, by taking care not to get the white pith. Juice the lemons.
Put the zest into a pan, add the cornflour mixed with lemon juice. Add the sugar.
Whisk lightly over a slow heat until dissolved.
Beat eggs, and then add to the lemon mix, continuously whisking.
Turn up the temperature a little and whisk continually until the mixture thickens (about 3-4 minutes).
Remove from heat then pour directly into jam jars. After they have cooled, refrigerate.
You'll also love
- ~Fruity Pasta Delight~ 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Sweet Potato 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pecans 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Roast with Carrots,... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Duck Breasts with Citrus Port... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)