Old Bay Crab Cakes
- 2 slices dried bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a large bowl, break bread into small pieces. Moisten with milk.
Add mayo, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, baking powder, Old Bay, salt, egg and crabmeat. Mix lightly and shape into patties. If time permits, refrigerate patties 30 minutes to help keep them together when cooking. Broil or fry until golden-brown on both sides.