Grinch Punch Recipe
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there)
Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc:
♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/
♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 drops neon green food coloring
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; remove from the heat. Stir in milk and extract. Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Just before serving, transfer milk mixture to a punch bowl. Stir in the food coloring and soda. Top with scoops of ice cream.