Nuts and Bolts with an Attitude
- 1/2 cup of margarine or butter
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp each of garlic powder and celery salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups each of peanuts, corn bran, shreddies, cheerios, and as many pretzels as you want
1. Melt margarine or butter in a large bowl until melted
2. Add worstershire sauce and spices, stir.
3. Add in this order,peanuts,corn bran, shreddies, cheerios, and pretzels
4. Stir to coat
5. Microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes, stir
6. Repeat microwave instructions two more times
7. Keeep stirring from time to time. They take about an hour to crunch up.