Crock Pot Taco Soup
PREP 10 minutes
COOK 2 hours
TOTAL 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can niblet corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat
Cook meat and drain.
Shred if needed.
Add all ingredients to crock pot.
DO NOT DRAIN CANS.
Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Keep on low until serving to keep hot.
Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, or tortilla chips.