- 2 tablespoons strawberry puree
- 1 tablespoon basil simple syrup
- 4 ounces white wine (like chardonnay)
- 4 ounces sparkling water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from cosmopolitian.com
1. For the strawberry puree, add six strawberries and 1 tablespoon water to a blender, and pulse until smooth. For the basil simple syrup, head 1 cup each water, sugar, and fresh basil in a saucepan until sugar dissolves. Remove basil, and store syrup in the fridge.
2. To make the spritzer, combine ingredients in a tall glass filled with ice, and stir. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.