Sweet Potato Pecan Praline Casserole
The mashed sweet potato and ingredients are tasty in themselves. But the kick-up in taste and texture comes from the praline glaze over the top.
- Sweet Potato
- 4-5 peeled and cubed sweet potatoes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk (your choice)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Praline Glaze
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4-1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup rice crispies
Preheat oven to 350º.
Boil and mash sweet potato with other ingedients
Spread potatoes in a 9 x 13 pan.
In a sauce pan melt the butter. Quickly stir in the brown sugard, pecans and rice krispies. Spread on the sweet potatoes quickly as the glaze sets up fast.
Bake for one hour.
You'll also love
- Turkey Cheese ball 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Portobello Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Tortellini, Broccoli and Bacon... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Green Beans 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato-Pecan Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)