TOMATO TORTELLINI SOUP
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1.5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cans 10 3/4 ounce cans tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups half & half (I used fat free) + 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 pound cheese-filled tortellini, fresh or thawed
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Adapted from Soupssimo.com
1. Heat oil in a large pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add peppers and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté another 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
2. Add chicken (or vegetable) broth and tomato soup and bring to a gentle boil. Add italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic salt and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring throughout.
3. Whisk together half & half with corn starch until corn starch is dissolved. Add corn starch slurry to soup and allow to thicken 1-2 minutes.
4. Reduce heat and add tortellini. Stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Serve hot and top with additional cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta - Hemp Pesto Pasta 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese ( The Pioneer... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Ravioli Di Portobello... 4/5 (75 Votes)
- One Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Turkey Meatball Spinach Tortellini... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)