Sweet Potato Casserole
- For the crust:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 stick butter-melted
- For the mixture:
- 6-7 sweet potatoes, peeled, boiled, and mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick of melted butter
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from whatdidyoueat.typepad.com
Combine the ingredients for the crust and set aside.
Preheat oven 350*Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs, and butter.
Pour in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle crust on top.
Bake for 30 minutes. Allow set for 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (96 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (91 Votes)