Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll Minis
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 24 won ton wrappers (3 inch)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
Preparation time 35mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COMBINE coleslaw blend, chicken, 1/4 cup dressing and Sriracha sauce. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. coleslaw mixture down one side of each won ton wrapper; lightly moisten opposite side of wrapper with water. Roll up won tons tightly, pressing edge of wrapper to won ton to seal.
PLACE, seam sides down, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly spray egg rolls with additional cooking spray.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix mayo, blue cheese, celery and remaining dressing.
SERVE egg rolls with mayo mixture.